SHIPPING & RETURNS
Where do we deliver to?
- We offer shipping within the UK and mainland Europe including the outlying Islands.
- We are trying to maintain stock in our UK and Mainland Europe warehouses.
- We are working on shipping to select European Countries. Be aware that we can not collect duties/tariffs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer). Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, they are very expensive to ship, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
- Warranties for items shipped overseas cannot be honoured due to the irregular handling of packages.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping costs and payment options for overseas European.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by DHL, DPD, UPS, FEDEX, and GLS (35kg or 41kg rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 2-3 working days within the UK and 3-7 working days within Europe
- Shipments to the highlands and islands can take up to a week longer for delivery.
- Most orders ship within 2 working days (Monday - Friday)
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost “estimates” are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed. At present shipping of a single garden tower within the mainland of the UK only is £25
- On January 2nd, 2021 all shipping carriers increased their rates and have added an additional surcharge on larger packages such as the tower. We have negotiated our rates as low as possible and are working diligently for ways to further decrease shipping costs. As a small business we are unable to absorb shipping while keeping the product costs as low as possible.
Unopened boxes can be returned within 30 days and the customer is required to pay the return shipping. We can issue a return label and deduct the return shipping from the refund once we receive it back. Please note that there are fees we are charged for creating a return shipping label and the return shipping prices are not discounted like the initial shipping charge. So return shipping is usually more expensive.
If it is after 30 days and the box is unopened, the above applies along with a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee may be waived in special cases.
If you have already used your Garden Tower 2™ in most cases we will not be able to give you a refund unless it is due to a defect in the manufacturing. In which case we will replace the defective part (s).